The faculty of Neumann Goretti’s Social Studies department strives to prepare students to become active, intelligent citizens in a political democracy. Students are taught the qualities that will enable them to assume productive roles in a diverse society, while recognizing the uniqueness of each individual and developing a global outlook, which will foster an appreciation for the achievements of all peoples.
- World History Grade 9
- Government and Politics Grade 10
- United States History Grade 11
- AP United States History Grade 11
- Psychology/Sociology Grade 12
- AP Government and Politics Grade 12