The Theology Department faculty recognizes each student as a child of God, redeemed through Jesus. As a consequence of this concept, they assist students with the process of their own maturing faith. Students are taught that they must not only develop their intellects, but also their effective natures in order to come to “full stature in Christ.” With this view in mind, the faculty endeavor religiously to inform, as well as share, in the attempt to form in our students into their own individual, balanced conscience.
- Theology I Grade 9
- 1st Semester – The Revelation of Jesus Christ in Scripture
- 2nd Semester – Who is Jesus Christ?
- Theology II Grade 10
- 1st Semester – The Mission of Jesus Christ (The Paschal Mystery)
- 2nd Semester – Jesus Christ’s Mission Continues in the Church
- Theology III Grade 11
- 1st Semester – Sacraments as Privileged
- 1st Semester – Encounters with Jesus Christ
- 2nd Semester – Life in Jesus Christ
- Theology IV Grade 12
- 1st Semester – The Church through History
- 2nd Semester – Responding to God’s Call