OFFICE OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
Mrs. Torres, Assistant Principal of Academic Affairs
email@example.com | 215-465-8437 x226
Mrs. Ragno, Administrative Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-465-8437, x.227
FOURTH QUARTER/FINAL REPORT CARDS will be mailed the week of June 18.
ACADEMIC SUMMER SCHOOL
Any student who fails a subject for the year with a grade below a 70 will be notified on his/her last day of school. Parents will also be notified. There is a fee of approximately $375 for each summer course and a registration process. Although it is an online class, students will be expected to come to school 2-3 days a week to work on the course with a teacher present.
OFFICE OF CAMPUS MINISTRY
Fr. Dalton, Director of Campus Ministry
OFFICE OF COLLEGE GUIDANCE & COUNSELING
Mrs. Hilk, Director of College Guidance & Counseling
email@example.com | 215-465-8437, x.243
End of the year college reminders for Juniors:
- Request at least 3 letters of recommendation from teachers on Naviance before leaving for summer
- Know when you are planning to take the SAT (or ACT) again in the fall – keep reviewing on Khan Academy over the summer
- Start to frame out your college essay, and work on it over the summer. Take advantage of the less hectic summer months, and cross one big thing off of your list.
- Keep researching colleges and going on visits throughout the summer. This will help you to start narrowing down your list of where you are applying.
- Once you start to make your list of colleges, note when their deadlines are, and whether they use the Common Application or have their own.
- Get excited for senior year!!
Mr. Townsend, Jr., Dean of Culture
School uniform policy: 2017-2018 Uniform Policy
All grades are reminded that dress is spring uniform for all school days including exam days through the last day of school.
- If the polo does not have the banded elastic bottom, it must be tucked-in.
- Students may wear plain white or gray short-sleeve t-shirts under their polos.
- Sleeves may not be rolled.
- Long-sleeve shirts are not permitted under polos.
- If a student is cold they may still wear the school sweater.
- No other sweatshirts, hoodies, etc. are permitted.
- Students, especially Seniors, are advised to continue to care and keep prepared their winter school uniforms as they are required for certain events.
- Seniors may wear the official school senior t-shirt in place of the school polo.
OFFICE OF TECHNOLOGY
Mr. McHale – Director of Technology
Chromebooks and chargers are past due. Failure to turn-in a Chromebook by the last day of school will result in the cost of a new Chromebook being charged to your tuition account. Chromebooks will be assessed for damage and tuition accounts will be charged accordingly.
Newsletter: 2017-2018 academic year wrap up and resources for summer exploration. Click here.
Mr. Szydlik, Athletic Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-465-8437 x276
Mrs. Arrigale, Tuition Officer
email@example.com 215-465-8437 x246
Freshman, Sophomore and Junior Classes
- Tuition Billing Update: You received an invite from FACTS to update your account with your preferences such as # of payments, Auto or invoice and payment date – the 1st or the 15th. If you did not select, FACTS chose the common method of 11 monthly payments via invoice and due on the 15th. If you wish to change to auto – you can do so by logging in to facts. Just use your email, and reset the password if you did not previously go into the account. It is the same log in for financial aid application.
- Technology fee has been added ($50) and will be billed in July.
- Financial Aid / Scholarships : All eligible scholarships and financial aid have been added to the bill. Updates will be made as the financial aid committee makes their determinations and as financial aid applications are completed. Funding is limited.
- FACTS financial aid application is required to receive financial aid from BLOCS, TAP, Board Discount, School Need, Chester Charter, Maguire and Howley. If you received any of these awards last year and are expecting them this year – they will not be added until your financial aid application is COMPLETE and VERIFIED with all necessary documents attached.
- The deadline for financial aid has passed. There is still a small window to complete your application for returning students. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of the award.
- View FACTS online by clicking here . Use the zip code search (19148) as the best way to find our school when you complete the application.
- Remember to attach your 2017 1040 (tax return) to your financial aid application with facts.
OFFICE OF ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT
Mrs. Edwards, Director of Enrollment Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-465-8437 x229
We would like to start a Parent Ambassadors group to help promote our school in the community by distributing materials at their grade schools and parishes, speaking with prospective parents, helping at Open House, and sharing feedback. If you’d like to get involved, email email@example.com
Ms. Rudd Potter
Maryann Varalli, Administrative Assistant
Attention: Southeast – Neumann – St. John Neumann – Goretti Neumann/Goretti — Pirates – Lambs – Saints
2018 All Classes Reunion
Saturday, September 29
Sugar House Casino – Fishtown Hops
Tickets are $30
Free self-parking or free valet parking
$10 free casino play to Reward Card Members
(Must be 21 years of age)
Call Millay Club at 215 389 0925, email firstname.lastname@example.org or online at themillayclub.org