Due to the weather forecast, Thursday, 2/18, will be a virtual Flexible Instruction Day (FID) which means:
- All students will work from home
- Juniors will still attend their virtual retreat (information sent separately to Junior students by Father Dalton)
- Teachers will post assignments for each course in Schoology.
- the assignment for each course will be designed to take 30 minutes for most students to complete
- teachers may begin posting assignments as early as tonight but no later than 10am on Thursday, 2/18.
- Teachers will post in Schoology their schedule for three hours of office hours when they will be available to respond to student questions. These three hours, while specific to each teacher will be between the hours of 10am and 2:30pm.
- A Google attendance form will be sent on Thursday morning to Freshmen, Sophomores, and Seniors and is due no later than 11am. The form can only be completed from a NG student email address. The form must be completed for the student to be marked present for the day.
- Junior attendance will be taken at the virtual retreat